The third short film we have seen is Vincent directed by Tim Burton. It is the story about a seven years old boy who named Vincent. The color of the frame is black and white. I guess it is a horror film that describes Vincent’s imagination. His imagination possessed by the house. He cannot leave the house; he has a dead wife and his dog is a zombie. One impressive thing in this film is the headless adult. I think this deal has two functions. First, the main character Vincent is highlighted so audience can focus on him. Second, it creates a Vincent’s own imagination world through this way. To be honest, this artistic film is hard to understand for me. But I can feel it is an amazing movie.
2014年10月12日星期日
Respond to the Film "Vincent"
The third short film we have seen is Vincent directed by Tim Burton. It is the story about a seven years old boy who named Vincent. The color of the frame is black and white. I guess it is a horror film that describes Vincent’s imagination. His imagination possessed by the house. He cannot leave the house; he has a dead wife and his dog is a zombie. One impressive thing in this film is the headless adult. I think this deal has two functions. First, the main character Vincent is highlighted so audience can focus on him. Second, it creates a Vincent’s own imagination world through this way. To be honest, this artistic film is hard to understand for me. But I can feel it is an amazing movie.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论