2014年9月20日星期六

Respond to Superman and Me


            The short story Superman and Me was written by Sherman Alexie, witch is a story about a little Indian boy who learn reading and writing by himself. At the beginning of the story, the little Indian boy can’t recall any plots after he read comic book. His father, who loves reading books very much, influences him. He picks up his father’s books and he learns how to reading by himself in this way. When he grows up, he becomes a writer. “I am smart. I am arrogant. I am lucky. “The main character refuses to fail. And he is smart and arrogant. He wants to save his own life while he is a little kid. When he is a successful adult, he teaches poor Indian kids in a school that he wants to save their life.

After I read this story, I felt that my heart floats. Alexie makes me realize the joy of reading and writing, and he makes me believe that reading and writing really can change one’s life. Literature has the strong magic, which we all immerse in.

没有评论:

发表评论