2014年12月14日星期日

My Role in Art Department

As a General art editorial staff. I am responsible for art submission acquisition. At the beginning, I asked my friends to submit their photographs and paintings. After we decided the theme as photographs about “journey.” I submitted photographs from my friends and my own for our journal. Fortunately, one fifth of my submissions are selected. I appreciate that I have the chance to assist our editor to finish the job perfectly.  



As a student, I enjoy shooting generous photographs in daily life. I regard photograph as a hobby. As life is a long journey, everyday that we go through should be cherished. Therefore, at every day I went through or every time I went on a journey, I would like to discover beautiful scenes. I seized the opportunities for capturing these beautiful scenes. I appreciate that my works are selected to be publish. I will keep capturing beautiful moment. And I am trying to achieve the goal that my photographs may comfort audience’s soul one day.

没有评论:

发表评论